BOARD RESOLUTION OF
UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OF CHINA ALUMNI FOUNDATION
REGULAR BOARD MEETING AND TIME
WHEREAS, The University of Science and Technology of China Alumni Foundation (USTCAF) is a Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation, incorporated in the State of Delaware, qualified pursuant to the provisions of Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3), and
WHEREAS, The USTCAF bylaws state that “Regular meetings of the Board shall be held on such dates, and at such times and places as are determined from time to time by resolution of the Board” (in section 3.04); and
NOW, THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED as follows:
- That the USTCAF board of directors shall hold a regular board meeting on the 3rd Friday of every January, April, July, and October, at 10:00PM Eastern Time (day light or standard, as applicable at the time); Starting in January 1st, 2021.
- That such meetings shall be organized and coordinated by the USTCAF secretary, or his/her delegate(s);
- That such meeting can be cancelled by the chairperson no less than 3 calendar days before such meeting time if and only if no proposed resolution has been submitted to the USTCAF secretary;
- That such meeting must be rescheduled by the chairperson no less than 7 calendars such meeting time.
- If the attendance of any such regular board meeting did not meet quorum requirement (as required by the bylaws, section 3.07), and absent any rescheduling order from the chairperson, such a meeting is automatically postponed to the same time 7 calendar days later. Such postponed regular meeting shall not be automatically postponed for any reason.
Special Note: this resolution was proposed by Steven Li, seconded by John Hu, during the board meeting held on 09/18/2020, and was duly passed.